The following video series comes courtesy of BrainLine from an interview with Dr. Jeffrey Kreutzer and Dr. Taryn Stejskal on April 24, 2009. The full interview has been broken up into nine shorter videos addressing the individual topics below.
For transcripts, please visit individual video's video pages linked below.
1. What Happens to a Family After Brain Injury?
Transcript - What Happens to a Family After Brain Injury
2. When Couples Should Seek Help:
Transcript - When Couples Should Seek Help
3. Services Provided at VCU:
4. Adolescents and TBI:
Transcript - Adolescents and TBI
5. The Uniqueness of the VCU Approach:
Transcript - The Uniqueness of the VCU Approach
6. VCU Research and Areas of Interest:
7. How TBI Can Affect Marriage:
Transcript - How TBI Can Affect Marriage
8. The Importance of Maintaining Positivity and Hope Post-Injury:
Transcript - The Importance of Maintaining Positivity and Hope Post-Injury
9. Working With Couples in Crisis: